By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers,listed here. If you are using Trainer Scorecard on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
- For facilitation of the Multi-Rater Feedback Process, Feedback Seekers, Feedback Providers and Trainers/Consultants may use, directly or indirectly, the services of Third Party Service Providers, (collectively referred to as "Training Service Facilitators") while the Site remains as the main platform.
- You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and have full power, capacity and authority to accept these Terms. If You are accepting on behalf of Your employer or another entity, You represent that You have full legal authority to bind Your employer or such entity to these Terms. If You do not have the legal authority to bind as above, please ensure that an authorized person from Your entity consents to and accepts these Terms.
- For certain specific content, including e-books and articles, written by others we only act as a medium to share or transmit the material. We do not claim copyrights for any such e-books, articles etc. that are not authored by teams working with Trainer Scorecard, C-Complete or SimplifyMyTraining.com. We have, made every effort to ensure that no copyrights are violated. In case of any breaches please contact us at content@SimplifyMyTraining.com. (we may need this later when we add Development road map material)
- You are bound to: (1) keep your password confidential and not share it with others; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other's accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your account to another party
- You are accountable for your account and anything that happens through your account as long as your account is active or you can prove that your account was compromised due to no fault of your own.
- Trainer Scorecard offers an online platform for the different stakeholders in the Training industry to work efficiently. Trainer Scorecardand its associate companies ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for the usage of the platform by its members and ARE NOT ANSWERABLE for any infringement or damages caused by its members.
- Terms on this agreement may be added, removed, replaced or modified at the sole discretion of Trainer Scorecard and its parent entity, SimplifyMyTraining.com and UniTol Training Solutions. Such changes will be posted on the portal. In case of changes, a notice will be put up on the portal. Continuation of usage will mean that you have consented to the changes. In case you do not agree with the changes, you may terminate the agreement.
Training Provider Registration
- Training Providers and Consultants need to register, subscribe and agree to the terms and conditions to be eligible to utilize features provided on the Site and those that will be made available in the future. You may cancel Your registration at any time by deactivating Your account. You agree that Your registration information at all times correctly represents Your professional affiliation, experience, qualifications and ability to transact business. You shall not use login details of another User. You shall not disclose or share Your password to any third parties or use Your password for any unauthorized purposes and UniTol shall not be responsible for the unauthorized use of Your account by another User. You agree to notify UniTol at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of Your account or breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of Your password or login information to enable UniTol to take necessary steps to prevent misuse of Your account.
- UniTol does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or verify the comments, opinions, or statements posted using the Site or recorded in the Reports generated. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of Training Seeker/Provider/ Service Facilitator. You agree that Trainer Scorecard and its parent entities, SimplifyMyTraining.com and UniTol are not responsible, and shall have no liability to You, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates these Terms.
You will have the opportunity to receive Feedback from other Users as part of features available on the Site. Any information You provide to Trainer Scorecard or other Users during Your registration or use of the Services, in any public message area, through any mail feature, or otherwise generated out of Your use of the Services, is subject to the following:
- Your Content. You are solely responsible for the content of Your information, postings, or Learning & Development Solutions. Trainer Scorecard acts merely as a conduit for the distribution and/or publication of that information. Trainer Scorecard reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion with respect to such information if Trainer Scorecard believes that such information is inappropriate for the Site or the Services and may create liability for Trainer Scorecard. You agree that Your information will be accurate and will not, to the best of Your knowledge: (a) infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, (b) violate any law (including without limitation those governing unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), or (c) be libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing.
Compliance with Law and Authorizations
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or which is intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You agree not to take any action (including without limitation, spamming) that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure. You agree not to take any actions which may undermine the integrity of our system or the Services, using the Site in violation of local, state, national or international law; uploading of files or content that contain material that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party. You are solely responsible and will comply, at Your own expense, with all applicable laws and regulations regarding Your use of the Services and the transfer of the technologies or information with which You are involved, including without limitation, import/export requirements, and Trainer Scorecard expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility thereto. You shall not use the Services in any manner, or in furtherance of any activity that may cause Trainer Scorecard to be subject to investigation, prosecution, or legal action.
- Trainer Scorecard has a ‘no-tolerance for spam’ policy. We provide a facility that enables users to send email messages / private messages to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for commercial purposes. Violations of these Terms or spam policy may result in legal action against You and the termination, without notice, of Your End User ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to Your earnings and network.
- Users may share Feedback when sought from them but the content cannot be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liabilities
- We are acting only as an intermediary between Feedback Seekers andFeedback Providers and any underlying warranties for the Feedback and Consulting services provided are only provided by the respective Training Providers and not by us. Trainer Scorecard is not a party to any transaction between the Training Providers / Organizations / Feedback Seekers / Feedback Providers, and therefore, is not liable for breach of such transaction by any of the parties to such transaction.
- You agree that Trainer Scorecard has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content, data, and other communications maintained or transmitted by Trainer Scorecard.
- You agree that You will not disclose to Trainer Scorecard or its affiliates, or to any Training Provider or Feedback Provider / Seeker, any information which You are under an existing contractual or other legal obligation to maintain in confidence or otherwise do not have the right to sell or license. You agree that You will not discuss any confidential information of Your own, other parties, or the Training Seeker or Feedback Seeker / Provider, unless You are specifically working with the User who owns or represents the institute that owns the information.
- You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of Trainer Scorecard services is at Your sole risk
- Trainer Scorecard services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis
- Trainer Scorecard expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Trainer Scorecard services is done at Your own discretion and risk and Trainer Scorecard shall not be responsible for any damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or transfer of any such material from the Site.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from Trainer Scorecard or through or from Trainer Scorecard services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
- In no event shall Trainer Scorecard be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, and the resultant claims, expenses, or costs arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which You may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- Your use or inability to use the Services of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; orYour use of or reliance on information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Trainer Scorecard and the Site’s Users, its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Trainer Scorecard that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms.
Third Party Web Site Links
- The Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Web Sites"). Trainer Scorecard provides such links solely as a convenience to You and for information purposes only.
- Trainer Scorecard makes no representations or warranties about, nor is it responsible for the content of the Linked Web Sites as accurate, legal, inoffensive, or free from viruses or other features that may adversely affect Your computer. When You enter a Linked Web Site, You do so at Your own risk and agree and understand that You may not make any claim against us for any resulting damages or losses.
Subscription and Refund Policy
- User shall pay all subscription fees specified under the relevant subscription type and products/ services. User shall also be liable for all applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through their account. All fees and charges on the Site are non-refundable and you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of any subscription or other fees, including but not limited to, the events of mid-term downgrade or deactivation. All features, acquired as part of User's paid subscription, expire immediately upon cancellation or termination of the paid account.
- All our products/services were built using clean code, tested on the Apache 2.2 web server. Please make sure that You have carefully read all relevant documentation, knowledge base, product/service description pages, and asked any pre-subscription questions. Since, the Services offered by Trainer Scorecard are intangible/non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once a subscription is made, either by the organization or the trainer or any other agency participating on the portal as a paid subscriber. The portal has exhaustive information on each of the utilities that have been built into it. You may request Trainer Scorecard, subject to these Terms, for further information to assess the features in the portal before making a decision on subscribing for the same. You are responsible for understanding the above information before subscription.
- In case the User disputes the refund policy for any reason whatsoever, the dispute shall be taken up on a case-to-case basis by UniTol. In the event of UniTol deciding the dispute in User's favour, UniTol shall refund the decided amount without any interest to the User and payments shall be made by cheque.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
- We reserve the right to make changes to our Site, policies, and these Terms at any time. You are required to stay updated with the policies as and when modified and posted on the Site. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Termination of Agreement
- You may terminate the agreement with us by cancelling your Account
- Trainer Scorecard reserves the right to terminate the agreement on grounds that include, but not limited to -
- Infringement of Copyrights
- Breach of agreement
- Abuse or Misuse of services
- Creation of false or multiple accounts
- Posting of inappropriate material
- Using the platform for other than intended use
By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using Trainer Scorecard on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.We recognize the importance of maintaining Your privacy and the Confidentiality of the information you share with us. We do not sell or rent the information you share with us.Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e - mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, your proprietary Training Material, details of Training Programs and Your Clients.
Information we may collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about You:
Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registration, subscription, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information, for example, the email ids of non-members who may qualify as Feedback Seekers/ Providers/ Consulting Service Facilitators.
- A record of the correspondence in the event You contact us.
- Information, if provided by You to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- References of potential members that You may provide.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of Your orders.
- Details of Your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access.
- Any other information You provide to us in connection with Your use of the website.
- Payments are routed through Times of Money.
We automatically log generic session information, which is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on the Website.
Uses made of the information: We use information retained as above in the following ways:
- To send promotional invites or brand awareness emails pursuant to information from you
- To send out registration invitations, in the name of the member who has referred a potential member
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
- To provide You with information, products or services that You request from us or which we feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and us
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of our service, when You choose to do so; and
- To notify You about changes to our service.We may also use Your data, or permit selected third parties to use Your data, to provide You with information about goods and services which may be of interest to You and we or they may contact You about these by e-mail, post or telephone. Where we permit selected third parties to use Your data, we (or they) will contact You by electronic means only if You have consented to this
Disclosure of Your information
- We may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- For provision of services to You on or through the website.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms or relevant terms and conditions of supply of goods, services and/or information and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To our associate companies which offer services along the similar lines
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smart phone or tablet) when you visit our site. Cookies are stored in your browser's file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
We may collect information about Your computer, including, where available, Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our business partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any specific individual or personal information.For the same reason, we may obtain information about Your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about Your preferences, and so allow us to customize our Site according to Your individual interests
- To speed up Your searches
- To recognize You when You return to our Site
- Details of Your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access
- Any other information You provide to us in connection with Your use of the website
- Payments are routed through Times of Money
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies might collect aggregated information like the frequency of your visit or the length. No Personal or Professional information is collected. The information collected might be used for analytics.
A cookie may also be placed by our advertising partners. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising on our Website and no personal or professional information is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Third - party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ cookies. Such information will be anonymous and will be to measure the effectiveness of ads.
By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using Trainer Scorecard on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
- All materials appearing on this Site, including site design, text, graphics, icon interfaces, and the selection, assembly and arrangements are owned or licensed by UniTol. You may copy material in limited quantities from this website for Your personal non-commercial use provided that our copyright notice is affixed to the copied material. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to, reproduction for purposes other than those noted on our Site, modification, transmission, display, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of UniTol is strictly prohibited. Users are not permitted to use "web crawlers" or other types of software or hardware technology to automatically download large amounts of materials from the Site. Elements of the website are also protected by trademark, copyright, trade dress and other laws and may not be imitated in whole or in part on other websites.
- UniTol believes that some of the information on this Site as well as underlying business model has high commercial value and any use of the same or replication of same without consulting us shall be treated as loss of business for us and accordingly recovered from You in case of use of the same for pursuing Your own business interests. End User shall not use or reproduce content obtained from the service for or in connection with any other listing service or device.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, UniTol owns all intellectual property rights to and in the website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that You shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the website belonging to UniTol without obtaining authorization from UniTol.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which You may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various services. However, when uploading and posting content on to the website for public viewing and reproduction/use of Your content by third party users, You hereby accept to grant a worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
- You shall not use, upload or display any objectionable content or images or content or images that are in violation of the intellectual property, privacy or celebrity rights of any person or entity. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary as provided herein, Training Providers, Feedback Seekers / Providers and Training Service Facilitators represent and warrant that they are the owners or have the license to use the data as provided by them in the learning and development solutions and such use, upload or display of data on the websites are not in violation of the intellectual property, privacy or celebrity rights of any person or entity.
These Terms and any disputes arising out of such Terms are governed by the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh only.
By using our website, including our mobile applications, you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using SimplifyMyTraining.com on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions of use of this Website and its services, You may contact us at the coordinates below:
Company Name: UniTol Training Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Address: Plot No:2, Shimapuri Colony, West Marredpally, Hyderabad, India.
Telephone No.: 040-40265661
E-Mail ID: email@example.com